This year, we are launching a new Clark Fork School Annual Fund, and are asking alumni, families and the community to consider the importance of Clark Fork School to their household and to make a generous commitment to the Enhance the Magic Annual Fund. Gifts to Clark Fork School not only impact our current students and faculty, they ignite endless possibilities for our students to build a sustainable future as engaged citizens in Montana and beyond. Because tuition covers only a portion of the cost of educating a CFS student, fundraising is critical to the financial well-being of our school. The “gap” between tuition revenue and the cost of a CFS education is, on average, $500 per student. That $500 includes strategic initiatives such as professional development for our faculty and enhancements to our school grounds and facilities.
We ask that you please join me in making a gift of $100 or more to support our priorities and to join the CFS Giving Club.
The Annual Fund helps us:
• Maintain small class and group sizes, promoting real relationships between students and teachers.
• Provide field experiences outside of the classroom, developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Develop community service opportunities, which can be powerful learning experiences in our students' lives and support otherwise unfilled needs in our community.
• Provide financial tuition assistance to many CFS families.
• Enhance CFS sustainability practices and demonstrate our commitment to preserving our most special places.
Each of these initiatives is at the center of school-wide strategic priorities and the Enhance the Magic Annual Fund Campaign will support these endeavors. Please think of your philanthropic contribution to CFS as the bee’s knees of our children’s education – the part where all the sweet, good stuff is collected!